[blparent] immunizing.

Amber Boggs amberboggs at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 01:27:38 UTC 2009

Can you sxplain the lodjic in that please? When they are first boarn there
systums are very fradgel that even some spicey food in moms milk can upset
the balance of there systums. SO why then would you think they can deal with
chemicals and viruses being injected in to there systums better when they
are first boarn?
Just like with medacations, you can not give a newboarn anywhere close to
the amount of different medications that you can give to your toddler. This
is because they systums are to fradgel to handel it. But as they get older
it can now handel it as there bodies are more complex
?
Amber Boggs