[blparent] immunizing.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Mon Feb 2 02:04:57 UTC 2009

Hi.  When Sarah was born eleven months ago, the only immunization that was
offered right after her birth was hepatitis B.  Her dad and I waited instead
of having that injection given right then in the hospital.  The regular
immunization schedule started at eight weeks of age.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb