[blparent] immunizing.

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Feb 2 14:54:30 UTC 2009

I had them when I was about five, when I was learning Braille.
I thought it was great, I had Braille on my body!
This of course means that my chicken pox were very very bad, I had many
letters of g and h on my face, my arms, my chest, and my back was
absolutely covered, but as I couldn't reach that far behind me, I
couldn't read the letters.
I was kicked out of daycare for about two weeks.
My grandma came to stay with us, and we had a nice time. I do also
reember missing playing with kids my own age. Grandma was great, but she
wasn't a little girl, and I missed my friends.
Froma parents perspective, I'm glad for the vaccine.
My kid was required to have the chicken pox vaccine for daycare and
school.
And yes, I know I could opt out of it, but didn't want to do that. And,
I'm not sure if I could have opted out for daycare, as they can take
anybody or not take anybody unlike the school systems.