[blparent] Holding a bottle independently?

Kliph A M phantom3919 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 02:59:07 UTC 2009

Hi, it's Kliph from your old blind feelings group.  How have you been?  I
have 3 little ones and 5 older ones, and all of the ones I raised were off
the bottle by the time they were 10 months.  Most of them saw us drinking
from cups and wanted to try, only one I had to push a little bit, but once
you show them that it's easy to do, then they want to try it also.  Try
using a sippy cup with a straw to start with, and then gradually move them
up to smaller cups without tops.  Good luck!

Are you a Christian who at times needs to vent, blow off some steem or just
gets down right mad?  Then join my list
kliphs-korner-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
We won't judge or bash you, and you will feel better, I promise!
 Or, do you like daily encouragement?  Do you need someone to pray for you?
Do you have wise words and want christian brothers and Sisters?  Then come
join my group
christian-encouragement-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Were looking for
new people to share the word with every day!
If you just like discussing life's issues in a civil manner and like to feel
like a family and make new friends,
then join my other list
feeling-in-the-dark-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Kliphton SR