[blparent] Holding a bottle independently?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Feb 7 04:21:57 UTC 2009

Maybe one thing you could try is to put her hands on the bottle and put
yours over hers.  If she gets to keeping her hands on it, just pull your
hands away one finger at a time until she's doing it alone.
Sometimes I think they like to be lazy because bottle time is getting your
undivided attention so they don't want to lose that bonding time by being
independent.  I say let her be a baby as long as you can, they grow up way
too fast.
Barbara