[blparent] New Member

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sat Feb 7 15:37:25 UTC 2009

Welcome, Jennifer!
Whenever I notice a new member, I always like to mention that I teach a
Parenting series with the Hadley School for the Blind. Our courses are free
and available in Braille, large print or cassette although students email
lesson assignments to me all the time. One of our courses in that series is
Preparation for potential parents like you. If you have studied with us
before, you can just request enrollment through Student Services or you can
apply to the school online at
hadley.edu
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact me off list at
shrnhow at att.net
I've loved seeing some of my past and current students on this list.
I am totally blind, have been since birth, my ex has partial vision, and I
have two sighted adult sons who are almost 26 and almost 23.
Sharon Howerton