[blparent] Hadley Course on Parenting

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Feb 8 13:22:30 UTC 2009

Yes, and there is also anentrance examfor new students. I think it could be
worth your time and effort, But if you are interested in the Preparation
course, get on to that as soon as you can as I really like to see my
expectant moms finish the course before they deliver. That doesn't always
happen, but it is something I'd like to see if at all possible.
Sharon