[blparent] nightmares

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Mon Feb 9 05:42:26 UTC 2009

wow, that is a trippy story. how did you put two and two together? I
don't think I would have never figured something like that out.

Gabe Vega
CEO
The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
623-565-9357 (voice)
(206) 203-4400 (Fax Phone)

On Feb 8, 2009, at 10:31 PM, Veronica Smith wrote:

On Monday gab got an invitation to her best friend's birthday party.
the plan was to go to the movie Coreena, a movie much like the
nightmare before christmas and then they would go back to Claire's for
cake and ice cream.  sounds harmless enough.
Monday night gab started having these really weird nightmares.  I
thought it was because she was getting sick and by thursday, she had a
super sore throat and a runny nose and not much of a voice.  Every
night she would whine and cry and refuse to sleep for more than a few
minutes at a time.  I slept with her one night and she slept with us
another.  I finally told her she had to sleep in her own bed and she
had to stay there/ no whining.  i couldn't imagine what it was- an
attention getter or what.
So finally last night I was completely exhausted and so was she I went
into her room and sat on the bed and she kept saying her chest hurt,
her stomach achedf and she wanted to cry but could not.
I thought and thought and finally put 2 and 2 together.  I thought
about what happened Monday and then remembered that invitation.  I
said, Gab, you don't have to go to that movie if you don't want to."
She burst into tears and said she was afraid of it and didn't want to
go.  I told her no one could force her  to do anything except her mom
and dad and maybe her teachers, but not her friends.
She whimpered a little more and slept like a very tired baby and so
did we. Let me tell you, sometimes it's hard being a mom and i thought
it was hard when she was tiny and couldn't tell me the problem.  It
even happens now at age 9. V

Smile and have a fantabulous day! Veronica