[blparent] I'm very sad today

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Tue Feb 10 13:26:34 UTC 2009

V., I'm sorry for your loss.
 I wanted to share that the only time I've ever been hit by a car
is the one time I allowed someone else to judge traffic for me.

and for some reason he chose not to cross at the light on a very
busy street.  Someone told him they would tell him when it was
safe to cross and since he isn't here to tell us what exactly
they said, we don't know what was really said.  The person said,
"I told him don't go." and Eric stepped off the curb and was hit
by a car and now he's gone.  he was 43 and not a good traveler.
He was told many times to get cane travel instruction, but he
thought he could do it without.