[blparent] Joshua is here

Jennifer Massey renandstimpy3 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 11 04:45:35 UTC 2009

Congratulations, elizabeth.  Glad to hear that all went well.  I had 2
c-sections.  My first was the worse with 20 hours of labor and 6 hours of
that was pushing.  I was in extreme pain for the first few days but after
that it got better.  Don't over due it, take an easy and spend time with
Joshua and use it as bonding time.  Watch over duing steps and doing a lot
of bending down from the waist, my advice use your knees.

Take care of the baby and hope he sleeps well and doesn't deprive you of too
much sleep.

Jennifer and Dustin