[blparent] Joshua is here

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Wed Feb 11 11:40:50 UTC 2009

Congratulations Elizabeth and family!  Welcome Joshua!

twenty minutes to two in the afternoon.  I went in for a routine
apointment, and my blood pressure was 150 over 90, so I had to go
for an emergency C Section.   He weighed 7 lbs, fifteen oz, and
was 19 inches long.  He had to stay in the NICU for a week
because of birth related complications, but he is now quite
healthy.  We are happy to have him here.