[blparent] (no subject)

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Feb 11 13:08:01 UTC 2009

Thank you for this.
And, Mellie takes after you, as that's what happened with her and her
doll stroller.
Melissa, I also had a nice wooden doll cradle. There is no way that
sucker would have held up to a two-year-old, at least not *my*
two-year-old.
Maybe I'll see about getting her a plastic durable doll bed.
I did find a doll I think she'll like.