[blparent] for Anjelina and Amy

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Feb 11 18:40:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

Anjelina's baby is actually not early, 37 weeks is considered term, and if
her due date is on the 21st she's definitely term. almost 39 weeks... i
know, I am anxiously awaiting our little, well not so little  Remus to make
his entrance on or around the 22nd.  Anjelina, I'm sending thoughts and
prayers your way tomorrow.

Tammy