[blparent] calcium truth and legend was: Re: (no subject)

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 12 23:45:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I can assure you that my message below contains links and actual quotes from
peer reviewed studies, and if you do a search on bmj for them you'll find
them.  I'm sorry I didn't take time to quote the exact links, but I thought
my information would be adequate enough to help listers if they wanted to
look it up.  If they needed or if you needed more information my email is
not hidden, and people, including Amber could have emailed me off list if
they wanted to.  Instead she chose to flame me publicly, and you chose to do
nothing about it.

Tammy