[blparent] Our son Myles

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Sat Feb 14 14:23:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

Hopefully any time now.  The doctor did a stretch and sweep last week hoping
it would put me in to labour, but nothing really happened.  She said she
might induce me next week if I don't go in to labour on my own by then.
She doesn't want me to go past my due date because at my last ultrasound the
baby weighed approx 8 pounds and that was a few weeks ago, so she's thinking
the baby might be too big for me to deliver naturally, and she's trying to
avoid a c section if possible.  So it's just a waiting game now...Hopefully
I'll go on my own in the next couple of days.  I'll keep you posted.

Tammy