[blparent] Kloei is here

Anjelina cruz.anjelina at mchsi.com
Sat Feb 14 22:04:09 UTC 2009

Due Date: 02/26/2009
Arrival Date:02-12-09 11:37 PM
Weight:6.74
Height:18.5
Name: Kloei Aliana

I went into L&D at eight in the morning on the 12th. Since I was having
contractions on my own the docs decided to use the folly bulb rather than
the jell to dilate my cervix. I was only at 1cm for the longest time.
At four O'clock I was four cm along and they had me walk for a while after
breaking my water. Contractions were getting stronger and closer together so
I got an epidural and they started the pitosin it around eight. Kloei Aliana
was born at 11:37 PM and weighed in at 6.74 and 18.5 inches. I'm so blessed
to have this little miracle. I can't explain how I felt when they placed her
on my belly. We had some scary moments. He was breathing so they had to take
her away for a while. She's doing better regulating her temp. My family has
been so supportive.
She is sleeping in her bassinet and has been feeding like a champ. I'll
write more later.