[blparent] Seedlings Verses NBPBooks

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 06:13:46 UTC 2009

I have found the difference is that seedlings books are the card board books
with the Braille on the clear plastic labels.  NBP books are spiral bound
with paper pages for the print and the clear plastic thermaform pages for
the Braille.  I personally like seedling books more.  They are better
priced, and the card board is harder for my daughter to ruin.

Eva
it's my birthday hurray