[blparent] Joshua is here

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 08:05:58 UTC 2009

Tammy,
I'll do my best to describe how to put the bed skirt on. It goes under the
crib mattress. So your best bet is to pull the mattress out of the crib. Now
since all cribs vary, I can tell you exactly how to do it on mine, and
hopefully your crib is similar. My crib has a spring frame that connects to
the four sides of the wooden crib. So you just put the ruffle on like you
would a sheet. Make sure each of the ruffle sides go down.
I fear I'm doing a horrible job explaining here. What I mean is each of the
sides of the ruffle go down between the rails and the frame. At least that
is how it works on my crib. Then once you have the crib skirt all
straightend out and the ruffles down and even, you just place the mattress
back in the crib on top of the crib skirt.
Hope this is somewhat helpful.
Pipi