[blparent] Kloei is here

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Feb 15 17:53:15 UTC 2009

Congratulations, Anjelina! Somehow Debbie's message to you appeared before
yours, but yours did arrive. Kloei seems like such a tiny little thing! Get
as much rest as you can and enjoy that little girl. You have a lifetime of
many things ahead of you! Glad she is feeding and sleeping well. Those two
things can make all the difference in the world.
Sharon