[blparent] My cursed crib ruffle again

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:53:19 UTC 2009

Tammy,
Again I'm going off of what I have here. My crib ruffle  is cut at the
corners? basically it looks like a flat sheet with the pretty ruffley part
sewn on all four sides, but the corners of the pretty stuff aren't
connected, if that makes any sense. This way, the pretty ruffles can slide
down the sides and there is nothing that goes over the corners.
Hope that makes sense.
Pipi