[blparent] Identity of Tooth Fairy

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Mon Feb 16 22:19:54 UTC 2009

I've had a tooth pillow since I was a little girl.  It's a lacy pillow with
a pocket to put the tooth in, and to find a quarter there in the
morning--though inflation probably demands dollar bills now.  Anyway, the
fairy on the pillow is a female, so I always figured the tooth fairy was a
girl.  I'll use the pillow for Sarah some day, I guess, though since she
just got her first baby tooth last week, I'm not ready to think of it
falling out!

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb