[blparent] Finding Educational Items for Children

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Feb 17 13:20:10 UTC 2009

Hi Amber,
I was also worried about Colyn's colour recognition because he too had two
blind parents.  But he had a lot of interatcion with people and especially
other kids who helped with that aspect.  Preschool and television helped a
lot too, and now his colour recognition is nearly perfect although he has a
few difficulties with different closely related shadings because of his
vision.

hth

Tammy