[blparent] Kloei is here

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Feb 18 17:03:03 UTC 2009

Hi, Angelina,

Please feel free to ask questions on-list if they're in any way related to
handling parenting issues as a blind person.  The discussions can be helpful
to other parents of infants now and in future, as all posts are saved in the
list archives.

How was your experience in the hospital?  How did the nurses and staff treat
you?  Did they seem comfortable teaching you techniques for breastfeeding,
diapering, bathing, etc.?

Debbie