[blparent] Seedlings Verses NBPBooks (wiping off books)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Feb 19 00:31:27 UTC 2009

Speaking of ruining books, some of Sarah's favorites are getting kind of
grimy from wet, sticky little fingers.  They're the cardboard Seedlings
kind, but I was wondering if anybody knows whether they can be wiped off
with a wet cloth without smudging the print.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb