[blparent] books

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 05:10:08 UTC 2009

The Utah State library has Braille books.  Colorado also has a Braille book
library, but I am not sure if they lend their books out all over the country
or just Colorado.  I can't remember the number for Utah.  I use to call the
Utah library directly to order the Braille books I wanted.

Love
Chris, Eva, and Brianna