[blparent] A digital TV problem

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu Feb 19 17:52:24 UTC 2009

I have a tv radio and only used it during a power outage, the radio had
batteries, the tv didn't.
Kind of neat because we were listening to a show, there was a large
chunk of silence, I wasn't sure what was happening, asked my husband and
he was as clueless as me.
I'm with you on tv, especially the news, though I won't have it on with
my daughter because I know she's listening and much of what they talk
about is in my mind irresponsible reporting, as well as being upsetting
to listen to. Simply listening to it bothers me.
My suspicionis that theblindness organizations won't and don't care
about this issue.
What I'd advise you do is look for local radio stations in your area
that cover the news.
Also, if you have XM, you can get CNN, Fox News and a few other
stations.