[blparent] Finding Educational Items for Children

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Feb 20 04:19:38 UTC 2009

Gab had something like that and it was made by V-Tech.  the only reason I
loved it, besides all the stuff you mentioned is because it also had braille
under each letter.  It played songs for each letter, it had a spelling mode
for 3 letter words, it said the sounds for each letter, it told stories for
each letter- like A ran away with the jolly joker, etc.  It barely works now
and it is much to young for her, but every once in a while we come across it
in her closet and she will still listen to it worble along.  i should just
throw it away, but I don't have the heart to do so. V