[blparent] Identity of Tooth Fairy

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Feb 20 04:27:14 UTC 2009

I think it all depends on the tooth.  Gab got $5 and a new toothbrush for
her very first tooth and ever since then it depended on the tooth or
circumstances of losing it. It has ranged from $1 to $1.5.  Like when it
fell out in the swimming pool during a soccer get together and one of the
dad's dove in to rescue it, well that tooth some how ranked $1 in all dimes.
I don't know about other places or other school friends, but they name the
days for falling teeth here, mad monday, 2 for tuesday, wacky wednesday,
thriller thursday, fresh friday, silly saturday and special sunday.  So when
that tooth falls on sunday, the tooth fairy has to come up with something
special- in this house, she gave a stack of silly stickers- no cash. It just
depends on the mood of the tooth fairy. Veronica