[blparent] Braille Books for Kids

Alex heyitslu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 02:37:07 UTC 2009

This is actually in response to the Seedlings verses NBPBooks.  The
Tennessee Library for the Blind has braille books.  The plastic sheets
between the print pages are very sturdy and do not tear easily;
however, I find the 3 ring clip comes out of the binder often.
Seedlings books are great because they look and feel just like a book
that is bought at the store, but the selection is limited and the
books from the library are free!  We have them both.  Lucy