[blparent] (no subject)

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Feb 22 00:44:53 UTC 2009

And Gab thinks the deva is a bad word. haha. I also have an unruley puppy.
Nutmeg would make a lousy guide dog.  When i walk with her on her leash in
the front yard or down the street she walks like an angel, though she pulls
like the sled dog she is. Siberian husky/german sheppard.  but when I go out
back she wants to attack my cane and bite it or try to steal it from me.
silly dog! V