[blparent] my silly dog

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Feb 22 02:22:26 UTC 2009

Heather, welcome and when you see or talk with Mary Ellen, please be sure to
tell her I said hello. You are welcome to share my email address with her if
she doesn't have it and/or wants it.
I always try to mention to new members that I am an instructor with the
Hadley School for the Blind which offers over 100 courses of all kinds free
of charge to people all over the world. I mention the parenting courses I
teach which relate to young children with blind or visually impaired
parents, but we also have courses for individuals who are losing vision such
as Independent Living, Using Raised Markers and any number of Braille
courses. If you would like more info, or if anyone does, contact me off list
at
shrnhow at att.net
or check out our web site
hadley.edu