[blparent] introduction

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:22:02 UTC 2009

Thanks all for the welcome!  I am excited to see so many new names on this
list!  I have been part of the googlegroups list for several years, so it
will be fun to get to know some new people, as well as keeping up with those
I'm familiar with already.
Leanne

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1