[blparent] introduction

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 23 22:54:28 UTC 2009

Thanks Leanne. I am still singing wherever I can including church and a
little solo work, and singing with a semi professional choir. I got my
Master's Degree in Voice Performance. That is so great that you have three
little ones. Nick and I want little ones Very badly. I recognize your
husband's name. He talked about goal ball and the olympics at our NFB state
convention. Will you attend that national convention this summer? Nick and I
want to attend. If you are there, maybe we could have a meal together and I
could meet your little ones.?