[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Mon Feb 23 23:31:00 UTC 2009

Hi,

We are lucky enough to own a digital recorder and we recorded the labour and
the birth.  Listening back to it was interesting for me, and very different
then how I remembered it.  But I was out of it on pain meds and gass for
most of the last stage of labour, which is why my memory is distorted.
Everything seemed so loud at the time by my account, but when I listened to
it back it was all fairly quiet.  My doctor was fantastic, and explained
everything to me even though I didn't understand half of what she was saying
at the time.  Sometimes I think OBGYN's don't get enough credit for what
they do.  It's not usually major surgery, but it is life changing and
sometimes people in labour aren't very nice.  I wonder how many times it
crosses the minds of OBGYNs to tell people just shut up and do what you're
toldl.  lol

Tammy