[blparent] Remus is here, finally

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Tue Feb 24 00:14:33 UTC 2009

What ever happened to the days when our parents were having
children, where babies lounged around for 6 weeks, sleeping, and
not even trying to look around?!  They sure don't make them like
they used to!
You're used to 9 pound babies?  I'd have died in the field if I
were having my girls back inthe day!  Thank God for Epidurals!
2.3 and 8.5 would have killed me!
 Glad it's over for you.  Take care.

He's a big