[blparent] intro

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Tue Feb 24 00:34:47 UTC 2009

Hi, Dianna.  Welcome to the group.
 My name is Trish.  Congratz on the birth of your little girl.
Don't ever let any one cause you to second guess yourself with
child raising.  You can already ask for help if you feel you
could use some.  Blindness has nothing to do with parenting
skills.
 Beautiful name, by the way.

little girl.  she was nine pounds when she was born.  I have had
a few issues with doctors wondering if I can raise my child
correctly.  so far cps has not been called.  she is very healthy.
one person in the medical field went so far as to say I might
need an assessment to make sure I am doing everything I need to
do at home to make sure my child is healthy.  I turned it down.
I do not feel it is needed.  I had a c section and have taken
care of her ever since.  the father and I are both blind.  just
in case anyone wants to know her name is zianna.