[blparent] intro

kate02 at bellsouth.net kate02 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 24 02:55:06 UTC 2009

Hi Dianna.

Welcome to the list, there’s lots of information here so I hope you enjoy and find answers when your looking for them.  And congratulations on your new baby.

Kate

From: "dianna alley" <dianna24 at earthlink.net>

Hi my name is Dianna Alley.  I am a new parent.  I just had a little girl.  she
was nine pounds when she was born.  I have had a few issues with doctors
wondering if I can raise my child correctly.  so far cps has not been called.
she is very healthy.  one person in the medical field went so far as to say I
might need an assessment to make sure I am doing everything I need to do at home
to make sure my child is healthy.  I turned it down.  I do not feel it is
needed.  I had a c section and have taken care of her ever since.  the father