[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Feb 24 03:06:37 UTC 2009

Wow, I never heard of a doctor requesting not to be recorded.  Gerald and I
had our hands full and never really thought of recording the birth, and I
guess since it was a C-section, it might not have been the same kind of
moment you get on tape.  I listened to a friend's video of the birth of her
first child, and that was pretty cool.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb