[blparent] finger food suggestions for an almost toddler

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Feb 24 20:49:43 UTC 2009

Thanks, Melissa.  It's nice to know there are others who have gone through
this, and survived.

Sarah had no teeth for the longest time, and then she popped three of them
in the last two weeks, with more about to come through.  She's just on her
own schedule, I guess.  It could be that her mouth is tender, although she
doesn't show signs of that when she is feeding herself.  I have baby spoons
coated with rubber, and those seem to work well.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb