[blparent] finger food suggestions for an almost toddler

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IT) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Feb 25 14:23:48 UTC 2009

No, they don't have to be heated until they are steaming.
And, trust Sarah's body to know what it needs.
If you think she is eating too much of one thing at the exclution of
something else (wheat comes to mindd because I've known people who will
eat wheat all the time until they get it sorted out) see a doctor you
trust.
What I'm getting at is that a healthy person will let you know what he
or she needs and that diet will be balanced. All you need to do is
offer, her job is to figure out what she will eat, how much and when.