[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Feb 25 20:30:09 UTC 2009

Hang in there, and remember, you are *not* inadequate.  It's one thing to
feel that way, we all do, but you don't have to accept that as the truth.
Many babies drop weight when they're first born, as much as ten percent, and
you know that nursing sometimes take a little while to figure out.  Just
keep on doing what you're doing.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb