[blparent] finger food suggestions for an almost toddler

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Feb 25 22:12:30 UTC 2009

So far, we've pretty much managed to discourage Sarah from deliberately
feeding my guide dog, although she's tried it a few times and found it
pretty funny.  Ballad has gotten dropped food accidentally several times,
though, and I see how it could be a problem if not kept in check, especially
since the dog tends to get sick easily when she eats things she shouldn't.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb