[blparent] finger food suggestions for an almost toddler

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Wed Feb 25 23:55:50 UTC 2009

Yes.  That worked for a few weeks, actually.  It was a nice distraction, but
the novelty wore off, I guess.  Today has been the first finger food day,
and it's gone fairly well.  Sarah ate most of a banana and some Cheerios
this morning for breakfast.  For lunch, she finished the banana and had some
diced ham and grated cheese.  I found a recipe for baby friendly meat loaf
on the Internet, so I cooked that up.  I'll slice it and freeze most of it.
There's always a new challenge, right?  *Smile.*

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb