[blparent] finger food suggestions for an almost toddler

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Thu Feb 26 23:20:16 UTC 2009

I thought of something else we use to give my daughter.  Instead of yogurt,
we gave her gogurt.  It is frozen yogurt that comes in a package like those
flavored ice things.  We would just cut them in to pieces, and she could eat
them with her fingers cause they were still kind of frozen.

Michael Baldwin
Got print, need Braille?
http://www.ReadWithDots.com