[blparent] Where to buy toys.

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Feb 27 03:43:00 UTC 2009

Hello Shannon,
There are many toys out there.  Leap Frog are great, and I know there are
other good ones as well.  You might want to go to a store and just browse
around; a lot of toys are on display so you can touch them and see what they
are like before you buy them.  Of course, I also sell Discovery Toys, which
are fun and educational for kids of all ages.  Many of them do not need to
be adapted, and others can be adapted easily; I'll be happy to give you any
tips on adapting if you need them.  My website is
http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/riccobono
New toys are going on sale March 1, so you may want to wait to check out the
website until then...  Or check it out at least twice!
Hope this helps.
Melissa
P.S.  We also talked a lot about this topic recently, so you may want to
check the list archives to see what else was suggested.