[blparent] fruits and vegetables! Yuck!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Feb 27 04:37:29 UTC 2009

A friend of mine used to puree cooked broccoli and then mix it in with
scrambled eggs.  she told her son it was hulk food and if it was green, Noah
ate it.  I believe she did this with cooked spinach as well.  Another thing
is cooked carrots mixed with eggs or rice or maybe even noodles. Barbara
have you tried giving them raisin bran cereal or maybe give them a fiber one
bar.  They come in chocolate, caramel, peanut butter, strawberry and apple
cinamon.  they have 9 grams of fiber.
As for the fruit, you can make milk shakes or smoothies with them.  I put
yogurt, a little milk, and some berries and whip them up.  I can't believe
they don't like fruit.  Gab loves strawberries every way shape and form.
Sometimes i just buy the frozen ones and she puts them right into her rice
krispies. V