[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Feb 27 13:31:08 UTC 2009

HI,

Actually, he was 8 pounds ten when he came out of the hospital on Sunday,
and on Wednesday he's gone up to 9 pounds again.  So although i'm not giving
him formula at all, he's feeding well from me, and from a bottle.  I'd like
to breast feed exclusively, but this way works, and he's gaining weight, so
we're doing fine.  The doctor wasn't even concerned with his jaundice at
all, in fact I mentioned it to him, and he said it was because I was breast
feeding and that it would go away and not to worry about it.  I did get some
vitamin d drops for Remus, and the doctor said they'd help with the
jaujndice and he should have them anyway.  But he didn't have any concerns
at all, so I guess the next time we'll see him unless there's something
unforseen is when Remus gets his two month needles.

Tammy