[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Feb 27 14:06:10 UTC 2009

Hi Amy,

Colyn is four on Saturday, and he's very excited about his birthday.  I
actually work from home doing computer tech consultant work, so I'm on the
computer and especially reading email alot.  Most of the time I have the
baby strapped to me, or my husband, and my four-year-old is playing with us
or his toys.   I don't know how it works, but it does, and I'm very greatful
my son has the disposition he has.  He loves to make up stories about
everything, and spends alot of time playing with his trains and doesn't want
tons of interference from us.  Right now he's fasinated by the baby, and is
constantly wanting to help us so we let him help us burp him, or get us
things from the bathroom or wherever.  It makes him feel more included, and
means I sometimes don't have to run and get a cloth myself.

Tammy