[blparent] fruits and veggies

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Feb 27 21:06:54 UTC 2009

We're never tried brown rice because we cook minute rice and have not
dabbled into cooking "real" rice.
They won't eat fruits and vegetables at all except Paul will eat green beans
and he goes in carrot all-or-nothings.  Right now he won't eat them.  Green
beans are the only one that seems to be tolerated any time they're given.
The only things they drink are mostly water but a little milk.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.