[blparent] Remus is here, finally

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Feb 27 23:32:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

Oh that's something I never thought of.  My iron could very well be low.
I'm still taking prenatal vitamins, but eating is not one of my priorities
right now.  I tend to eat whatever I can whenever I can, and it's probably
not a good way to be when recovering from a birth or similar, especially
when you've had a bunch of stitches as I did.

Tammy